top of page
Measures are in place to keep my clients and myself safe, all of which will be within the guidelines of the government and the AoR (Association of Reflexologists).
- I text client on the morning of the appointment to check we are both not showing signs of Covid.
- Client will be offered hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- All areas where the client comes into contact with will be cleaned with disinfectant wipes after each treatment.
- All my towels/chair cover will be washed/changed as usual between appointments.
- Currently masks are no longer mandatory.
- I ask that the client could bring along a bottle of water and their own blanket/pillow if they wish.
- A plastic container is placed next to the recliner chair for client to place any belongings.
- Window may be open slightly for ventilation.
- I will wash my hands just before client arrives, sanitize again just before treatment starts and wash hands again after treatment.
- Uniform washed daily as usual and only worn during treatments.
- Payment to be made by bank transfer before appointment or by cash/cheque.
- If client has recently had their Covid vaccination, please allow a few days to recover before booking a treatment.
I look forward to seeing you soon. Thank you.
bottom of page